Your cart is empty now. Please add some products to your cart.
Google SitemapXMLZucandoFREE0.00 In Stock
To download the "Google SitemapXML" plugin, please follow these steps:
- Add product to your cart.
- Complete your order.
- Go to "Account Order History" and you can download the plugin in there.
- Release Notes
- Refund Policy
Sitemaps are an easy way for webmasters to inform search engines about pages on their sites that are available for crawling. In its simplest form, a Sitemap is an XML file that lists URLs for a site along with additional metadata about each URL (when it was last updated, how often it usually changes, and how important it is, relative to other URLs in the site) so that search engines can more intelligently crawl the site.
Web crawlers usually discover pages from links within the site and from other sites. Sitemaps supplement this data to allow crawlers that support Sitemaps to pick up all URLs in the Sitemap and learn about those URLs using the associated metadata. Using the Sitemap protocol does not guarantee that web pages are included in search engines, but provides hints for web crawlers to do a better job of crawling your site.
The common features:
- Supports multilangual categories and products.
- Supports Search-Engine Safe URLs.
- Could be accessed by http or command line.
- Autogenerates multiple sitemaps for sites with over 50.000 URLs.
- Autogenerates multiple sitemaps if filesize exceeded 10MB.
- Writes files compressed or uncompressed.
- Using index.php wrapper http://domain.com/index.php?main_page=sitemapxml
- Using languages file and etc.
- Auto-notify Google, Yahoo!, Ask.com and Microsoft (both live.com and msn.com)
- You can use the gzip feature or compress your Sitemap files using gzip.
- Please note that your uncompressed Sitemap file may not be larger than 10MB.
- Generation of a sitemap index file.
- Generation of xml-sitemaps for (separate files):
- Products (support hideCategories).
- Categories (support hideCategories).
- EZ-pages: Multi-language support. 'EZ pages rel=nofollow attribute' support (http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=944), 'date_added'/'last_modified' support, check internal links ('alt_url') by "noindex" rule (main_page in ROBOTS_PAGES_TO_SKIP), toc_chapter proccessing.
Google SitemapXML - Version: 2.2 - Download
Fixed the malware alert from Google Chrome.
- Date Added: 29 Aug 2015
- File Size: 63.56 KB
- Download: 105
Google SitemapXML - Version: 2.1 - Download
You can download the latest module on zen cart site.
- Date Added: 24 Apr 2014
- File Size: 70.11 KB
- Download: 58631
Displaying 1 to 4 (of 4 reviews)
Chu is VERY responsive, answers questions immediately no matter what time of day, and works very efficiently. I've come seeking Chu's expertise several times now....happy we've found him. Thank you Chu for your service and a job well done.
The team at,
www.TheElectricalDepot.com2 of 3 people found this review helpfulThis module was of great help for our store. We've built quite an extensive catalog over time, and we needed some tool to handle products reviews for us.
This Aggregated Product Review by Zucando did the trick for us, strongly recommended!2 of 2 people found this review helpfulAnother fantastic add on and more importantly another fantastic installation service we cant recommend these guys enough1 of 2 people found this review helpful
Customers will receive a full refund or be allowed an exchange for digital products accessed online and purchased directly from Zucando if returned within 10 days of purchase. Digital products, which are purchased as an access card or which are downloadable, such as certain eBooks, plugins, modules..., are not eligible for return. To obtain a refund, the customer will be required to supply their order and online access code information to Customer Service.
Hiasked by Chris on May 28, 2015
Is the Google Sitemap plugin ok for V1.5.4?
Thank you for question! Yes, Google Sitemap can work on any version of Zen Cart.
is this compatible with zen cart version 1.3.9asked by zucando on May 21, 2014