The Apache Solr Integration module works best when you want to use multiple filters for same attribute of your web store. It also supports Ajax navigation by using history pushstate/popstate. With this zen cart module, you can always use price slider with auto update and submit button.
When you view our demo, you will see the Misspelling correction (Did you mean). It's a feature of solr.
Solr is the popular, blazing fast open source enterprise search platform from Apache. Its major features are full-text search, hit highlighting, faceted search, dynamic clustering, database integration, rich document (e.g., Word, PDF) handling, and geospatial search. Solr is highly scalable, used in many largest internet sites in the world.
For More detail please visit http://lucene.apache.org/solr/#intro
The module Solr Bridge Search
This is a integration of Solr into Zen Cart to make the Zen Cart search more robust (following Google search). How it actually works? please see the following picture for the general idea:
The extension has the following key features:
- Faceted search.
- Auto suggestion.
- Misspelling correction (Did you mean).
- Attribute search weight (Specify which product attribute more significance for search). With this feature, administrator can set which attribute is more significance than other. Ex: product name is more significance than description.
- Product attributes filter (Now it is ready)
- Categories Solr browse.
- Performance. (Inherit Solr)
Websites powered with the Apache Solr Integration
- Windy City Parrot https://www.windycityparrot.com/
- DTW Power Solutions https://www.dtw.sk/catalog/
There are currently no any question about this product.
Customers will receive a full refund or be allowed an exchange for digital products accessed online and purchased directly from Zucando if returned within 10 days of purchase. Digital products, which are purchased as an access card or which are downloadable, such as certain eBooks, plugins, modules..., are not eligible for return. To obtain a refund, the customer will be required to supply their order and online access code information to Customer Service.