Your cart is empty now. Please add some products to your cart.
Zen Cart Stripe SubscriptionZucando$160.00160.00 In Stock
To download the "Zen Cart Stripe Subscription" plugin, please follow these steps:
- Add product to your cart.
- Complete your order.
- Go to "Account Order History" and you can download the plugin in there.
- Release Notes
- Refund Policy
When your customers place a subscription order, this Zen Cart plugin sets up the subscription in your Stripe account so that the customer is billed automatically by Stripe at the end of each cycle. Even when the customer renews their card with their bank, Stripe can still continue using the same renewed card without any necessary update by the customer or the merchant. When a customer is billed, Stripe notifies your website using our module's integrated webhooks system, so that new orders are automatically generated in your admin area and in the customer account section.
The common features:
- Supports coupons and discounts. You can set up a coupon code like Amazon Subscribe & Save.
- Customers can cancel, pause or resume (suspend or activate) subscriptions from their account. Pausing/resuming subscriptions can be enabled or disabled from the configuration.
- Multiple subscriptions can be purchased together
- Automatically creates recurring orders with Stripe Webhooks - At the end of each billing period, the module re-creates the original orders with the same info and applied the coupon if available.
- Includes translation files for multi-language websites
Demo: We completed the integrate on Finally Hair.Displaying 1 to 2 (of 2 reviews)
Amazing, our recurrent payments for our subscriptions are so much easier. Totally satisfied. I'm using 3 products integrated and I never had a single problem, very well done guys!
There are currently no any question about this product.Customers will receive a full refund or be allowed an exchange for digital products accessed online and purchased directly from Zucando if returned within 10 days of purchase. Digital products, which are purchased as an access card or which are downloadable, such as certain eBooks, plugins, modules..., are not eligible for return. To obtain a refund, the customer will be required to supply their order and online access code information to Customer Service.