When your customers place a subscription order, this Zen Cart plugin sets up the subscription in your Stripe account so that the customer is billed automatically by Stripe at the end of each cycle. Even when the customer renews their card with their bank, Stripe can still continue using the same renewed card without any necessary update by the customer or the merchant. When a customer is billed, Stripe notifies your website using our module's integrated webhooks system, so that new orders are automatically generated in your admin area and in the customer account section.
The common features:
- Supports coupons and discounts. You can set up a coupon code like Amazon Subscribe & Save.
- Customers can cancel, pause or resume (suspend or activate) subscriptions from their account. Pausing/resuming subscriptions can be enabled or disabled from the configuration.
- Multiple subscriptions can be purchased together
- Automatically creates recurring orders with Stripe Webhooks - At the end of each billing period, the module re-creates the original orders with the same info and applied the coupon if available.
- Includes translation files for multi-language websites
Demo: We completed the integrate on Finally Hair.